[MiNT] Milan TOS

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999, Michael Schwingen wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 27, 1999 at 12:55:29PM +0000, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> > You often write about your new TOS - is it going to be ´Milan only´ or do
> > you have a plan to make it ST/TT/Falcon compatible/installable as well?
>
> Currently, it is Milan only, due to a lack of time. I do want to support the
> older machines, however, I am not sure when this will happen.

Btw, what do you intend on improving in the TT version of the new TOS?
Which version number will you be using?  3.07 ?

Wish list:

* AES 3.40
* serial patch (like HS-Modem) which detects all common hardware mods
* PCI BIOS extensions
* improved file selector (Selectric or better)
* improved desktop (Thing 1.09 or better)

Since the TT's roms are only used at about 55% there should be space
to add all the above and more.

Comments?

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/