Re: [MiNT] _major_ filesystem bug

Hi Mario,

try the experiment I've outlined in another post:

Run ST-ZIP and try to archive something from a Minix partition or U:
drive.  Notice that neither ST-ZIP's right-side fileselector, nor the
archived files, have retained the original case.

Try the same experiment from FNramFS or a VFAT partition.  Notice that
both ST-ZIP and the archived files retain the original case here.

_That_ is what I consider a serious bug on U: and MinixFS.

Since it works from FNram or VFAT, then obviously ST-ZIP (and the zip
archive format) is not broken, but MinixFs and U: drive are obviously
missing something thta prevents ST-ZIP from seeing the filenames' case.

You see the picture now? ;-)

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/