[MiNT] XDD

Hi,
I'm looking for some clear explanations about how to write
a XDD. I've looked at the MiNT appendix.E but there are
structures (fcookie, FILESYS, FILEPTR) that I don't see what should
I do with them :
- What should the XDD's functions do with the given file cookie ?
  There's no file name nor handle so I don't know how to take it.
- Which parameters of the FILESYS and FILEPTR structures are useful
  for a XDD ? May I make some checkings in them ?

I did have a look at "The Moose" sources but it's written in asm so
I can't see the actions it does on structures very well.Most of all
it makes things that don't seem to be very clean at all.

I'm really lost with all these things, the MiNT IO systems is _very_
dark for me...
Help !

Vincent