Re: [MiNT] Sneaky (Frank N.)!

On Thu, 31 Dec 1998, DarkChyld [Ronald J. Hall] wrote:

>   Don't know if any other Mint users happened to have their Atari computers
>   on at 11:45pm, New Years Eve, but if you had, you would have had a really
>   neat message from Mint sent to you. It said (approx):
>
>   Greetings from FreeMint Christmas '98
>
>   15 minutes left in the year, time to open a bottle of Champaigne!
>
>   Very, very cool...way to go Frank! ;-)

I didn't get this message, but then I'm not using the very latest kernel.
Was this sent in the form of an email??

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.pl.net/~mario/    * Atari Serial Mouse Interface           |