[MiNT] sending diffs to Apache and others....

OK... since we are getting closer to being able to port just about
every major Unix goodie out there (GNU utils, Apache, mICQ, ....)
I feel now is a good time to make our presence felt more strongly
in the overall Opensource/GNU/Apache/Pine community.

I mean, we ported all those, but visiting the official web sites
of those organizations shows that MiNT is never listed among the
supported platforms.  (btw, amiga is always shown there - why is
MiNT not there too?)

Read my other message about uname, for an interresting start at
this subject.... ;)

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/