[MiNT] -m68020-60 option of GCC 2.8.1

Hi, and Happy New Year to all,

I have an HADES 060. That's an ATARI clone based on the 68060 MOTOROLA
chip. I'm using GCC 2.8.1. I have an FPU software emulator in line F
that makes work FPU applications. It works very nice with -m68060
option. But I recently discovered that the -m68020-60 exists.
This option of the compilator would generate 68020+68881 code,
but without using instructions that are not suported by the
68060 chip. With this option I could use FPU applications
(compiled with the -m68020-60 option) without the need of
the FPU software emulator. Unfortunatly there're still
remaining LINE F errors when I compile like that. I tried
also the -m68020-40 option. Here it's more explicit, because
I have a "LINE F error, FPCP unimplemented data type". I think
that the -m68020-60 option is very appropriate. But I'm
wondering wether there're special cautions to take for the
use of this option. Is anybody experienced in this topic ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

-- Francois LE COAT
Author of ATARI application Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph describer 3D Modeller)
WEB : http://eureka.atari.org
E-mail : mailto:lecoat@atari.org