Re: [MiNT] DHCP or a like wanted for min

On Tue, Jan 05, 1999 at 01:43:12AM +0000, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> And I thought *I* had many computers: Falcon/AB, TT, Mega ST, STE, two
> PCs and some old 8-bits. Only the TT and Falcon is networked though

I did not count the ST machines without network :-)

> (plip), because I don't have any working ethernet-solution for my
> Ataris yet. Is your ISA<->VME adapter with ethernetcard and driver
> ready for shipping now?

The hardware is ready - I would need to make another prototype to test the
modifications which I made to the design after building the first one, but
that is not much work. The software is the problem - I only have a TUWTCP
driver, and the TUWTCP package (which I have already modified) stopped to
work when I upgraded my Linux server to 2.1.12x, so without MiNTNet drivers,
there is not much use for the hardware alone.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen