Re: [MiNT] MiNT termination (corecting myself)

Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> Thus, if the system after init termination wouldn't go to TOS, but
> rebooted instead, you being in remote may hope that all the MiNT
> environment with network drivers and software will automatically come up
> after a while.
The only question I have left is, if when you run shutdown or Halt or
whatever method you chose to shut the system down, if it kills all
childs including init and the system would automatically reboot, how
would you ever be able to turn your system off. It keeps rebooting.
Maybe there should be a system flag to allow system to reboot if init
stopped other than by some accepted method such as halt or whatever.
Returning to tos other than error should still not matter.
???
--
Brent
Thirsk Engine /Ponoka/Alberta/Canada