Re: MiNT 1.15.1.beta-1 problems

> > I'm also begining to think that this buggy reset-handler might be
> > what killed my TT-RAM card (AixTT) recently....
>
> Just how do you think this reset handler might have damaged your
> (hardware) RAM card?

If MiNT takes control of the Reset vector, then it is highly
possible that parts of the hardware would be prevented from
re-initializing after a crash, if a register is held locked.

That would definitely explain why the hardware freezes and
video goes bezerk after an AES crash, when I try pressing
Reset to reboot.

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS OY       http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/