Re: MiNT-Net 1.03 beta 2 released

hey. What would it take to really use the same src of linux or netbsd.
keep at adding some missing kernel calls/routine to help that out?

We must stay as compatible/flexible as possible. (imo).
I have NO idea how MiNTnet works internally and if it is a replica of
netbsd network, or just something that looks like that externaly only.

btw nettool new version since 4 days in the unix world.
Of course, unusable, as is,  as expected.
bye

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/