LINUX BASED VMEBUS DEVICE DRIVERS

I don't know if this is of any use to the MiNT/TOS world but I am
submitting it on a FYI basis.  Perhaps this can be recompiled and doctored to
work on modern day MiNT/TOS systems such as Hades and Milan.

Whether or not these systems VME is more compliant to engineering
standards is beyond me, but it may be interesting to see whether or
not the linux VMEbus drivers would make non Atari cards work on these
systems running Linux.  Then, if the results are positive, perhaps it would be
possible to convert the drivers to run under MiNT to open
these systems to new applications that were previously unavailable.

http://www.vmelinux.org/
http://www.vmelinux.org/

Peter Ross