Re: Daylight savings time ended in Europ

>> W95 popped up an alert saying "Time has been set back by one
>> hour due to DST.

Eeeegads!  I had more problems with that darn windows control panel.
I finally just disabled the booger, set the clock with DOS, and
forgot about it.

The general idea was to keep your sytem clock on GMT:zulu time, and
the control panel would translate everything to when and where you
are and keep you posted.  Each user could then have individual time
zone settings as he wished...one might even keep a seperate desk top
for different time zones he works in if desired.  A good idea..but
typical of MS to botch a good idea.

Brian