Re: Next gcc 2.8.1

On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Mikko Larjava wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
>
> > So it's not gcc's fault, but rather some of the tools (ar or ld perhaps)
> > or perhaps gas (I use 2.9).
>
> Who's port of gas? Too small stack size could cause some wierd problems
> but it usually just crashes which doesn't indicate that it is the problem
> but...

Christian Felsch' IIRC. The problem is not stack-related, but corrupted
(atleast as the linker sees them) symbol-tables. I guess there is some
sort of conflict between the compiler, assembler and linker.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~josk/
**
**   beer - maria mckee - atari falcon - babylon 5
*/