One last swing

Hello all,

In the upcoming week I will compile a release of MiNTlib PL49 on
the basis of the existing patches on my ftp site, plus one small
patch to localtime.c by Helmut Karlowski.  If you have
patches to contribute send them to me ASAP.

This will be my last act as MiNTlib custodian.  Other
commitments will demand too much of my time for the foreseable
future.  And by the way, my health is much better now.

There is still the unresolved matter of code that was
contributed by Guido Flohr, but needs some work in order to be
integrated into the lib.  This would be a useful project because
it would make several key functions of the library compliant
with the latest and greatest MiNT kernel.  Any interest?

Yves

ftp://ftp.cam.org/ypell/