Re: 2.8 and serial-port

Hello Jo,

on Sat 05-09-98 00:27 you wrote:

>Hi!
>
>After installing beta 2.8 the modem will always connect at 19200 when
>I use pppd/chat. This happens with both pppd 2.1.2 and 2.2.0f from
>Howard. With earlier versions of the kernel this does not happen.
>
>Btw. I'm using HS-Modem 7, loaded before MiNT.PRG.

I don't have this. I running at 33.600 at this very moment.
I use pppd 2.2.0f, HSMODA7 loaded before MiNTNP.PRG but I use also
RSVX.PRG which is loaded after HSMODA but before MiNT. I load RSVX.PRG
again from MINT.CNF. I don't recall me the reason for this.I got that tip
long time ago from Bernd Ebert.

HTH
Martin
--
Otagger ß1.21: Are dog biscuits made from collie flour?