Re: pexec bug in MiNT?

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Katherine L Ellis wrote:

> hi, was fiddling with pexec in my program, and can't get it to work
> stable. But the weird thing is that under magic pexec works like it
> should. No matter the code, (0, or 100) don't matter to me so far it
> if waits after the child to finish. Am I the only one programming for
> MiNT?

Exactly *how* doesn't it work? I've always used the Atari Compendium as a
guide when using Pexec(), and has never had any problems once I figured
out how the different modes actually works.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~josk/
**
**   beer - maria mckee - atari falcon - babylon 5
*/