[Fwd: W: prerelease of 'official' W1R4]

W-Windows is a Window Manager for MiNTOS (KEMD/KGMD) as well as other Unix flavors.
--- Begin Message ---
You can download latest W sources from:
	http://students.cc.tut.fi/~t150315/
(this server should now work much better)

I'm still waiting for a few patches[1] before I announce it the
'official' W1R4.

[1] TeSche promised take some time to look whether W still works with
m68k-linux and possible SunOS too.  Jan Paul Schmidt is also testing
m68k-linux and then there's a new person looking into FreeBSD port
and a couple of W server enhancements.

I'm myself coding a new multiplayer game called 'Mortar' to test W color
functioning (and to have some fun of course).  It's sources are on the
same page as W sources.  It's far from complete, but if you're
interested you could take a look...

	- Eero

--- End Message ---