Re: old alias stuff and Minix v1

On Fri, 3 Jul 1998 21:21:26 +0200 (MESZ), Frank Naumann wrote:

FN>And also I hacked a lot on the Minix source at the moment to adapt it to
FN>the new global buffer management from kernel.

Please note other people fixed minix-fs (bug with files longer than 96
MB) but not released the patch yet. I hope they read it and
release it, thanks.

FN>I recommended to remove the v1 support because this will reduce the
FN>codesize and speedup a little Minix. Also the source would be clearer.
FN>
FN>Ok, let's discuss.

V1 is useless, I think. At least I don't know anybody using it.

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user