RE: GEM and memory protection

> If the Falcon had had a 32-bit bus and a better SCSI-controller, it
> would have been a killer. The sad fact is that even a standard Amiga
> 1200 is faster than a Falcon...

It is? :-) I didn't notice anything like that, though I have one a1200
at home, even 030/50 MHz. Its owner, after he played several hours
with Falcon, GEM, tested some demos and games said, that "Falcon feels
like a _fast_ Amiga 1200". Of course, its subjective...

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.