Re: ST-Guide.TOS?

Hello,

If there was such a beast as a TOS-based ST-Guide, I would
probably use it. (I don't use GEM that often anymore... although
the talk about reviving XaAES is getting me excited.)

Having said this, I am not sure a TOS ST-Guide is really worth
the effort.  MiNTers already have access to a terminal-based
hypertext documentation system (texinfo) that works native for
all the GNU docs.  Perhaps what would be better is a HYP ->
texinfo converter?

Yves