Re: _FINAL_ release MiNTlib PL48

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998 20:03:04 -0400 (EDT), Yves Pelletier wrote:

YP>> final version of pl48 about three times using "make l020short". It
YP>> always crashed with "internal gcc error" while compiling a module
YP>> (getpid.c and others close to this one).
YP>
YP>Hmm.  I recompiled getpid.c without problems on my side.

I've been fighting with general system instability recently, so the
MiNTlib is OK, but my system could not compile it. Probably the current
tropical heat is the source of my problems :-)

YP>> Then I switched to pre-pl48 and compiled the lib without any problem using
YP>> the same "make l020short".
YP>
YP>That's odd, because there is no difference between pl47 and 48

BTW, is it normal that I still can't compile atof.c from pre-pl48?
Assembler reports "cannot crate floating-point number". The final pl48
is compiled OK.

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer