Re: Palette setting?

> > Exactly, that's why it should be possible to first open the physical
> > workstation (if not already open, but Julian is probably right when he
> > says it isn't), and then use the handle to the physical workstation to
> > open virtual workstations. I.e. there's no need to use graf_handle() to
> > get the handle to the physical workstation.
>
> Where's the point in opening a virtual workstation if you already have
> the physical workstation?

The same reason you ever open any virtual workstations:
  to be able to have several sets of settings for colours, fonts etc
  available at once.

For a single application it's of course _enough_ to have one workstation
(virtual or not), but even then it can be convenient to have more.

--
  Chalmers University   | Why are these |  e-mail:   rand@cd.chalmers.se
     of Technology      |  .signatures  |            johan@rand.thn.htu.se
                        | so hard to do |  WWW/ftp:  rand.thn.htu.se
   Gothenburg, Sweden   |     well?     |            (MGIFv5, QLem, BAD MOOD)