Palette setting?

I've just updated W server color routines a bit and would like to add
support for color setting on Atari/MiNT too.  I was wondering whether
somebody could send me code for generic Atari color palette setting?  It
should work (preferably) on all Ataris and without GEM running (ie.  VDI
not initialized).

I'll incorparate it and test under STonX, but I'm not interested enough
to code (get information for) it myself ;-).

        - Eero

No doubt 'everybody' is now eagerly awaiting for new W version <grin>.
(I wonder whether anybody actually 'uses' it besides me and Jan...)