Re: KGMD 2.0

 >Can you send me the log from your installation script/program so I can
 >see how that compares with my list.

If you actually read the whole thread, you'll notice I don't have any
installation process yet.  In fact, one of my posts actually asked if
there is some generic GEM installer that can follow scripts.

 >I assume yours follows the different partitions for /home, /usr & /var.
 >What sort of partition sizes have you adopted, what's your reasoning and
 >how have you mounted them?

At this point, I suggest we continue the rest of this discussion
through private mail, as we're about to compare our packages.