Re: new distribution...

> >  >I suggest using HYPs to get users started..
> >  >well at least a MAN.HYP anyway! :))
> >
> > Brilliant!  MAN being the most basic tool in the Unix environment,
> > some hypertext about using it would be a VERY good thing to add to
> > the distribution (at least in the no-brainer ST-only package).
>
> Although I'd suggest .html. More standard, portable and generally
> cooler :)

I could add some other adjectives too: slower to parse, takes more memory,
doesn't come in one nice file, doesn't have cross indexing etc.

There's no text version of ST-Guide, but Lynx takes easily two *megs*
of RAM whereas ST-Guide gets by with something like <100K(?).  Even
CAB takes several times more memory. Guess whether I want the help
application to take so much memory that I can't use the main application?

(When I was a SozobonX C beta-tester (hi Jerry!), Everest + ST-Guide
with the SozobonX C-library reference HYP was most handly :)

	- Eero