Re: Mirroring to Mich. and Fido.

 >With the current fury of  Atari activity (namely with MiNT),
 >maybe it would be good to send a copy of the files to Umich.

I think ftp.funet.fi is a better choice, as a Piwo alternative.
The maintainer of the Atari section is a reader of this list.

(Funet is undergoing yearly system maintainance, though, so
 he currently has no access to his MiNT list messages)

Should it be an exact mirror of Piwo's MiNT section, though?

 >[Umich] is the ONLY site that is supported by www.shareware.com.

Shareware.com is outdated, when it comes to non-Win95 references.

I've just emailed them requesting they add Piwo, Funet and Berlin
for their Atari support. Perhaps if enough of us ask, they will...