HFS.XFS

Hi,
I'm currently working on an HFS.XFS driver, and I'd like to get some suggestions
on the way to hanlde file's fork resources.

For those who don't know, on the macintosh, files have two parts called data
fork (the data in the file, it is the file content in other filesystems) and the
resource fork which contains the file's icon, and other things like this. (It is
a bit like our GEM resources but it applies to each file).

Does someboy has an idea on the way to handle this ? (How to get the fork you
want, how to handle copies, etc...).
Resource forks are of no use for Atari users, but if you want to exchange files
with a Macintosh it would be better to handle them.

Cheers, Eddy.