Re: MiNT lib PL48

On Wed, 13 May 1998 22:08:51 +0300 (EET DST), Mikko Larjava wrote:

ML>> I've tried to recompile the new MiNT lib using my new port of gcc 2.8.1 with
ML>> gas 2.9...
ML>
ML>hmm... I don't have any problems with my port of gcc 2.8.1 with gas 2.9...

Cool! I've been waiting for GCC 2.8.x so much and asked Chris many times
to do the port - and now I see there are even several ports at once!
Though nobody says that he/she did the port and that it's available at
an URL. That's a pity.

I've been following DJGPP news (DJGPP is GNU C for DOS) and I must say
the situation with porting GCC 2.8.x to DOS was different there. No
wasted energy by doing several ports at once and people did know where
and when to get the result.

Mikko, can I hope you uploaded your GCC 2.8.x to funet?

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user