Re: vconsoles-0.9

On Sun, 10 May 1998 16:40:53 -0400 (EDT), Katherine L Ellis wrote:

KLE>Finally a patch that actually worked on my falcon videl! No more of
KLE>sync bug :)

good to hear that.

KLE>Would it be possible that IF /etc is not accessible when writing the
KLE>new registers, that it would save it in current dir?

already done (search for vconsoles-0.9a, file ttyvdeva.lzh)

KLE>2) would it be possible to assign colors AS argument to vconsd?

no, it's useless

KLE>Background text and foreground. Black on WHite is quite odd I have to
KLE>say, and kill my eyes everytime.

run 'reset' program, or use the echo 'colorseq' as suggested.

KLE>3) you might want to apply Artbl patch on the next ttydev (he redid

I haven't seen such patch to vcons (yet?).

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user