Re: Newbie Mint Questions

 >On Sun, 10 May 1998, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
 >
 >> vcons. On the other, I'm sick of the focus on Falcon-specific hardware
 >
 >I can't see anything wrong in using the Falcon's facilities,
 >especially when it's so easy as in this case.

Focus:  to concentrate one's attention upon a specific object.

In this case, working mostly on improvements that benefit only Falcon
users and virtually abandon ST/TT in recent developments...

Recently, I saw ONE brief mention of Stacy hardware not being asserted
correctly at bootup, but otherwise that's it.  All recent improvements
seem to focus on Videl patches of some sort...

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>