Re: Newbie Mint Questions

 >why? vconsoles should be fast, and color graphics tends to be slow on
 >Falcon. And why do you need VT102? Isn't stv52 enough for you?
 >
 >use 'screen' if you really need VT10x for telnetting
 >
 >BJR>In essence...a nice color vt102 term would be a god-send if anyone
 >
 >TosWin II has tw100, which is more or less vt10x compatible, IMHO.

This seems to me like yet another "if you want VFAT install MagiC"
kind of cop-off. Stop it. It's about time our vcons and TosWin give
true VT100 or VT102 support.

On one hand, I'm glad you and Christian work on improving TosWin and
vcons. On the other, I'm sick of the focus on Falcon-specific hardware
and the denial of world-wide realities supported by every OS on other
platforms, such as VT100/VT102/ANSI terms and VFAT storage media.

Sorry if I seem blunt, but stv52 and tw100 are NOT true vt100.

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>