Re: Asm or C (was: Re: New Web browser for MiNT)

Konrad Kokoszkiewicz <draco@piwo.bl.pg.gda.pl> writes:

|> Of course, I easily believe, that C compiler is able to create a
|> reasonable good code, if you use proper syntax in your source file. But do
|> you all think that, following Andreas' example:

|> is really easier and less cryptic than rol.w d0 ?

You can always use a macro to hide the details.  That makes it even much
easier to port to other compilers that want different magic to get things
you want.

--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.informatik.uni-dortmund.de              completely different"