Re: XHDI

> The latest official XHDI version is 1.25 and is available from
> http://www.muenster.de/~reschke/soft_e.html

Thx

> > I am personally using AHDI 6.06 (where the physical Rwabs() mode works).
> > That was HDDRIVER 6.something, I have no clue if it still doesn't work on
> > newer versions.
>
> On the other hand, your code might have a problem as well. Just because
> it happens to work on AHDI guarantees that it is ok. Maybe you could
> post
> it here?

It is always possible in complex programs, but I don't think that a few
assembler instructions calling the BIOS might contain a mistake,
especially if:

1) the code wasn't originally mine, but Sven's Karlsson
2) it looked OK according to both the Compendium and Atari Developer
   Documentation
3) the same for logical mode worked fine.

However, the logical mode is not always possible to use, hence my XHDI
questions.

Could you fix your mailer to not produce funny Cc: addresses? Our sendmail
seems to not like them very much ("mail failed, returning to sender").

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.