Re: Kernel 1.14.7 available

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Katherine L Ellis wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
>
> >- live timeslice control has been added via Ssystem() call
> anyone working on some C header file to access these new calls?
> Yves Pelletier? ;)

Well, no, maybe next week...  I've been too busy rewriting
everything in the MiNTlib to work under this revolutionary
shared, dynamic-loading, auto-optimizing, genetic-neuronal
self-modifying library scheme I developed in my spare time...

<and if you believe that, there's a bridge in Quebec City you
might be interested in acquiring :->

Seriously, Konrad sent me a bunch of patches for the header
files.  I should be able to integrate them into the pre-PL48
megapatch over the Easter weekend.  If you have more pressing
requirements, ask me or Konrad.

BTW, I too appreciate the renewed efforts to improve freeMiNT...
I think it is a wise decision to break the 68000 barrier with
the 1.15.x series.

Yves
__
When the trees are seen to be moving, the enemy is advancing.
                                              Sun Tzu 9:20