unic question/update

Ok great THANKS to anthony Jacques, which now allows unic to support
real inconify. SHould the old iconify (as in unic 24) be totally
removed? or keep it, coz somewhat i like it, maybe others do as well.
why? because it allows you to save the position for example, betwen
switching icon <> main, and also on the disk.
And I have to say that iconify provided by the aes is not the smartest
thing on earth, (imo). Example, move an iconified window, uniconify to
work on it, re-iconify coz you want to do something else, it will
place it at the AES place, and not where you positioned it.
I find that a little stupid, but well.
Any comment?
As far as it goes, I might as well also not support iconify, or pass
unic as a commercial product (worth $390 US) no one would care ;)
heheh

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/