Re: Library files not in their proper distribution?

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Yves Pelletier wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Petr Stehlik wrote:
>

>> Re: headers in MiNTlibs: there are several header files in MiNT libs
>> that imho belongs to GEMlib instead. Namely it is gemfast.h, aesbind.h
>> and vdibind.h. Could these files be removed from MiNTlibs?
>>

>I have no problem with that.  Does anyone?  I assume those file
>_are_ available in the GEMlib distribution?
>
>There are also a few library functions that are either obsolete
>or (IMHO) do not belong in it.  I'm a bit busy these days
>(aren't we all) but I intend  to publish a list of these files
>for discussion.

How about including portlib into the mintlibs where they belong?
I thought the aim of portlib was a temporary evolution of the standard
mintlibs.

Also question, How come a lot of soft IF compiled with 32bit interger
don't work? why is mshort needed at all to make a soft to work? I
thought it was to be more effective. Any answer about that?

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/