Ssystem GETCOOKIE return values

Hi,

I found another little problem when trying to use Ssystem. The value
of a cookie is returned in the GEMDOS return value, and -1 is defined
as "cookie not found".

However: -1L is a perfectly valid value for a cookie. The call needs
to be changed in a way such that the cookie value is returned somewhere
else. How about returning it in the second argument, which is currently
documented that it needs to be set to NULL. If something different from
NULL is passed, the kernel would put the cookie contents in the long
the argument points to, and the return code would be set to E_OK.

Konrad, my mails may sound a bit picky, but I really tried to sit down
and make my programs support SECURITYLEVEL 2. However, I feel that
these calls and changes really need a bit more fine tuning...

Regards, jr