Re: MiNT setter 1.2

Katherine L Ellis wrote:

> hmm very interesting, what AES are you using? Xaaes? Oaes? naes?
> Is mintsetter loaded in FastRAM?
> Does MiNT setter behave the same way if ran as ACC or PRG?
> Thanks for the testing :)

I am running GEM.SYS 4.1 that was in the KGMD package
mintsetter is not loaded in fast ram.
only locks up scroll bar as a PRG.
as an ACC it does not seem to lock the scroll bar, but if you open the
accessory and close about aprox 3 times, it locks the complete window
system. No mouse control and no response from windows. Window redraw
is only half completed.
I reinstalled setter 1.1 again to try, and it did not create any
side effects.
Dump reports Tos 3.06
	     Gemdos 0.20
	     Mint Ver  1.14.7
	     Mint optimized for: 68030
	     Timeslice: 1
	     Security: 0
	     Memory protection: off
	     Virtual Ram: off
I ran TCSH and check to set if ACC or PRG where hung up, but they were
not loaded.
hope this helps.