Re: Library files not in their proper distrib

Hi Chris,

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:48:28 +0200, Christian Felsch wrote:

CF>>I have no problem with that.  Does anyone?  I assume those file
CF>>_are_ available in the GEMlib distribution?
CF>Yes, please remove these headers from the MiNT libs! I think they are
CF>are really out of date and the GEM lib you can find on my home page
CF>contains the newest version of this headers.

Yes, I started to use your GEMlib pl35 and soon ran into troubles with
the mixed header files. That's why I suggested to remove them from
MiNTlibs.

BTW, I am going to upload your GEMlib everywhere to get sure anybody can
find it. But first I might ask you why you have changed the parameters
of some AES calls so radically: wind_set() is a good example. Why have
you changed the four shorts to four longs? Also, the variable number of
parameters is forbidden now as well. Why, may I ask?

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user