Re: Library files not in their proper distrib

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998 07:12:17 -0400 (EDT), Yves Pelletier wrote:

YP>> Re: headers in MiNTlibs: there are several header files in MiNT libs
YP>> that imho belongs to GEMlib instead. Namely it is gemfast.h, aesbind.h
YP>> and vdibind.h. Could these files be removed from MiNTlibs?
YP>>
YP>I have no problem with that.  Does anyone?  I assume those file

I do, because the files in GEMlib are different (newer) and when GEMlib
is installed into /usr/local and MiNTlib into /usr/ directory (or
vice-versa), the resulting binaries are a mess and one needs several
weeks to debug it, lost all hear and finally find out that there are two
versions of gemfast.h files on the system...

YP>_are_ available in the GEMlib distribution?

yes, of course. That's why I suggested to remove the header files from
MiNTlibs.

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer