Re: Kernel 1.14.7 available

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998 21:35:10 -0400 (EDT), Yves Pelletier wrote:

YP>Seriously, Konrad sent me a bunch of patches for the header
YP>files.  I should be able to integrate them into the pre-PL48
YP>megapatch over the Easter weekend.  If you have more pressing
YP>requirements, ask me or Konrad.

Re: headers in MiNTlibs: there are several header files in MiNT libs
that imho belongs to GEMlib instead. Namely it is gemfast.h, aesbind.h
and vdibind.h. Could these files be removed from MiNTlibs?

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user