Re: Asm or C

>  >What parts of CAB needs MagiC? I have 2.6, and have never noticed any
>
>    ======= 12.02.1998 ========================================================
>
>    - Drag&Drop of URLs to the "Trash" icon or "Clipboard" icon of the
>      desktop deletes the URL or makes a copy of the URL in the clipboard.
>      Works only if the desktop supports this (like the latest beta of Jinnee).

Well, to me it sounds like this is refering to standard MultiTOS Drag'n'Drop
messages - the compendium defines return codes DD_TRASH and DD_CLIPBOARD
which are intended for exactly this purpose (and THING 1.09 doesn't support
this according to my tests).

Anthony
--
Anthony Jacques           IRC: AnthonyJ | Ho hum...

jacquesa@zetnet.co.uk                   | Quake 3? cool...
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jacquesa/ |