Re: Signal doesn't interrupt read() and wait() - help!

Oops, I just realised I made a mistake here...

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Mario Becroft wrote:
> The software relies on
> these calls returning with EINTR status whenever a signal is received, but
> the calls are just not returning at all.

The above should read:

The software relies on these calls returning an error condition with errno
set to EINTR whenever a signal is received, but the calls are just not
returning at all.

I should also add here that I understand that on "normal" UNIXes the above
is the case. The problem is that under MiNT it seems not to be the case,
and I need to know how to fix it.

--
Mario Becroft                        Auckland, New Zealand
mb@tos.pl.net                    http://www.pl.net/~mario/      |\__/,|   (`\