Re: Signal doesn't interrupt read() and wait() - help!

Hello,

I can't say anything about the problem, but this reminds me something else
about signals. Some software is supplied with autoconfig scripts those do
many strange things ;) before compiling in order to setup the source
appropriately. I noticed that such scripts usually report "not reliable
signals" (e.g. irc 4.4 does that). I am wondering what does this exactly
mean and if it isn't the problem for mgetty/sendfax?

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.