Re: New beta kernel

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> > >Regular gcc 2.7.2 and mintlibs PL 47.
> >
> "Regular" means version 2.7.2.nothing :) BTW. where I can download never
> compilers from?

IIRC 2.7.2.2 has not been uploaded to a public site (I got it directly
from Frank). As for 2.7.2.3, it's on a ftp server of a German University -
I can't remember the name, but it's rather unusual (no paderborn nor
uni-kl). Ask the author of TosWin II, he did the port.

Anyway, I would like to ask the people porting GCC to Atari, if they could
upload the patches to a public ftp server. I can't see any rason why
patches to GNU software should be hidden on private harddisks (especially
if other people need it).

Petr
--
    WWW: http://ft3.zlin.vutbr.cz/stehlik/home.htm          PARCP development