Re: TOS platform (Re: Opera)

> >3) A PC and Mac emulator for TT, Hades and Afterburner machines (perhaps
> >for Falcon too). I was considering starting such a program, because I
> >think I got enough experience with emulation while developing the EmuXL
> >for Falcon. But I am lacking PC & mac knowledge.
>
> Not necessary. Even a Hades would have trouble to emulate an Intel/PPC
> fast enough to get the Software work smoothly.

For PC - ok. For Mac, I meant 68k Apples.

> I think PowerPC is the only real possibility, because it is the next generation
> of the m68k-series.

They're not compatible anyways.

> There are Processor-Board for the Amiga available including PPC with 150mhz (or
> even 200mhz?). Perhabs it would be good to design a clone which could use
> these Processor Boards (also available as 040/060-Board).

Sven Karlsson worked on a PPC board (based on Amiga board), but where TF
is Sven?! He seems to disappear at the end of 1997.

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.