Re: new ports available.

> I still can't get any identd to compile, :(

Tried to use /dev/inet instead of /dev/tcp?

> Oh also I did fetchmail but well, if anyone is interested, I might
> upload it.
> we need an official mint ftp server, it's getting messy. ;)

As long as we don't have any Headquarters ;) please keep me informed
about your ports. I'll upload them to piwo. Thanks.

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.