Re: Unused GEMDOS calls?

> > > I don't know anything about Scookie(). I guess it is supposed to support
> > > Cookie Jar operations (placing entries etc). If so, implementation of this
> > > call is no longer necessary because these functions are done by Ssystem()
> > > (opcode 0x154) introduced to the 1.14.6.
> >
> > Scookie() was introduced by J. Geiger in support of his time
> > package.

Ssystem() is a part of this package (though I've changed most of the code
for Ssystem() itself).

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.