Re: Status of PL48 Was: gcc-as 2.5.1

Discussion about PL 48 reminds me that I made a mistake in latest
source distribution of the kernel (1.14.6). Namely, I forgot to
include the time.c. This file is not compiled, but its the core
of Jerry's work on timeofday functions. It will be included in
further archives, if anyone is interested on working on it now,
please ask me to send the file.

Sorry.

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur (Liv. XXIV, 25)
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.