Re: HSmodem XDD?

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> Because MiNT is mainly used on normal STs, Falcons and TTs, I
> still think that we should get serial routs from BSD, if
> possible, rather than from Linux.

There's only one problem with this... last time I looked, NetBSD
only supported SCC ports: modem2/serial2.  These are absent from
vanilla STs.  For MFP support, we still either have to write our
own or port it from Linux.  Writing the MFP driver from scratch
may be more work, but could kill two birds with one stone if
it can also be ported to NetBSD.

I guess whoever does the work gets to make the call. :-)

Yves